Thursday, September 8, 2011

Winding Down

I taught my night class tonight. Combine that with the night class I taught yesterday, my full time job, and the sinus infection I am still battling, and you get a bad cause of exhaustion.  I am SO tired.  One of the ways I unwind is by writing.  Since I know it would be pretty useless to try doing anything creative, I am blogging.  I'm not trying to get paid for this so it doesn't have to be brilliant.  I am only hoping that people will actually read this and maybe buy some of the stuff I have out there for sale.  I don't know if anyone has any kind of interest in this but you can also order single copies of the plays I have written through www.brookpub.com  I've not written any plays for a while, and I'm not sure why.  I've had some good luck with them.  They aren't high paying markets generally, so I focus on other things.

The anniversary of the trade center attacks is coming up.  Do you remember where you were when you heard about it?  I will not ever forget it. I am not a fan of former President Bush, but I think he exhibited some leadership when it happened.  I'll have to give him some credit for that.  The other remember where you were moment I have is the day that the space shuttle exploded. (the first time.)

I need to do some necessary, non creative work -- ugh -- grading papers for a while.
If you have any interested you can order my most popular play at the following link.
https://www.brookpub.com/default.aspx?pg=sd&st=HAUNTED+HAMLET&p=76
It's called Haunted Hamlet.

Get Lancelot here:
http://www.buckscountypublishing.com/portal/BookStore/LancelotandtheTidesofTime.aspx

Here is a picture from a high school's production of Haunted Hamlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews