Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boring entry, haiku.

My class went quite well tonight really.  I like my Thursday class; it seems as if they really care about learning.  They want to do their best. It makes teaching much more pleasant.

I can't wait until the playoffs start this weekend.  I don't want to get my hopes up with the Cardinals playing the Phillies, but time and time again, the Redbirds have picked themselves up, dusted themselves off, and kicked some booty.

I am starting my novel over with an entirely different slant.  Shadowland Diaries is no longer half fantasy.  It's a contemporary story of a young man who is battling a serious mental illness and who is so crushed by guilt over his sister's death that he imagines he sees her.  I hope I can get a good handle on this eventually.

This is a boring entry.  I'm sorry.
I think I am just too tired for my mind to function smoothly.
I can't even think of a good crossbyte to use.
At the moment I'm too tired and lazy to even copy and paste an excerpt from one of my books.

How about if I copy the very first poem that I ever had published.  It was a haiku.

Coyote's wail
shivering in the gray dusk
lingers on cold air.



Why not try a haiku.  Three lines, 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables.  It is a snapshot of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews