Monday, October 3, 2011

Adsense, nosense, and some nonsense.

I'm probably going to lose my Adsense ad for my blog.  It said click to see your add on Google, so I clicked it.  I thought, for some reason, that the ad did not show up when I was signed into my blog and that a person had to see it by looking up my blog on Google.  I didn't realize that the spot was actually an ad for people to click if they wanted to buy ads on Google.  I hope they don't declare me ineligible because I mistakenly clicked on it.

All of the preceding paragraph makes perfectly good sense to me but most likely not to anyone else.  So I'll move on.  If I lose any of my AdSense income before I ever get it, then so be it.  I actually didn't know that it was going to start today.

This morning there was a thin coating of frost on my windshield.  There was also more than a little frost in the air.  My temperature gauge in my car said 38 degrees. I guess it's about time to turn on the furnaces or else get out another quilt.  When I was little, I had quilts.  In the winter the back room where I slept was not heated.  I'd sleep on an old feather pillow buried under five or six quilts, and it felt wonderful.  There were time when the north side of the wall of that room was so cold that there was frost on the inside wall.  And I walked to school uphill both ways through the snow.  I'm none the worse for wear -- well, at least I think so.

I have so much to do I don't know where to start.  I wasn't with it today all day.  I stayed up later (for me) to finish watching the Cardinals beat the Phillies to tie the playoff series.  Again, they refused to give up despite being down 4-0 to the Phillies' Lee.  It was an exciting game.  I would like to see the Cardinals and Yankees in the World Series.

Tonight, I need to grade papers.  I need to do lesson plans.  I would like to write.  There goes my night, and if I want to do all that, I need to get started.  Later.


2 comments:

  1. You know, one of the delights of blogging and reading other people is knowing what they do, day to day. I find your writing wonderful. Thank you for sharing your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like my writing. I'm a tad bit eccentric sometimes. Not too weird, but weird enough to be creative most of the time except when I'm not.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews