Monday, October 24, 2011

Blogging while I'm watching the World Series

I am overjoyed the Cardinals are now enjoying a two to zero lead in the third inning.  Carp looks good tonight, and the Cards are picking up some key hits. Texas has made a couple of errors and does not look sharp at all. Right now there are two on and just one out.  I would really like to see the Cardinals have a 3-2 lead going into St. Louis. I am nervous that the seventh game is going to be started by Lohse. He has been inconsistent.  The Cardinals just lost their scoring opportunity by hitting into another double play.

I wrote several pages on my novel today.  I'm in chapter 2 now, almost finished with it.  I like it.  Of course, the rough draft is flabby and will need to be shaped up, but at least I have something to work with.

My wife is in Lesterville tonight.  They're hosting the district volleyball championships and the teachers are in charge of the hospitality room though I don't know how they managed to get elected for that position.  I like to watch volleyball, but I generally don't watch any of North County's sporting events because I live 35 miles away and I don't want to go home and then drive back.  Nor do I want to wait around for a few hours before this or that match begins.  So, I go home and don't go back unless I have to.

Carp looks sharp tonight.

Wow, correction.  Carp did look sharp. Mitch Moreland just hit one of the longest freaking home runs I have ever seen.  I don't like that.

www.loverofsadness.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews