Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Short post

I'm disappointed because I have to teach tonight and the Cardinals play what might be their last playoff game this year.  They are behind two games to one. If they lose tonight, they are out of the hunt.  The games starts in about 15 minutes.  In 35 minutes I'll be on my way to my night class.  Arrgh!

So, I don't have much time to write.  Ah, the things I could say -- if I could just think of something worthwhile to say.  I have a class right after school tomorrow too.  This one is a comp one class.  I'm not really ready for either one of them because I've been too busy -- well, too lazy to get things done actually.  Lazy, but in a busy kind of way.  It makes sense if you stop to think about it.  I can buzz around for hours being busy and not accomplishing anything.  First, I waste a great deal of time doing blogs and writing stuff on Facebook.  This is the way I am, and it's too late to stop me now.

I try to be entertaining and even, once in a while, useful in my blog.  Tonight is not one of those nights because I'm basically freewriting here just because I believe I need to write something.  I always fear that my fans will never read my blog again if I skip even one night.

Well, I've wasted enough time.  I will write tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. This sucks. I ain't never com in' back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. Not coming back is, of course, your decision. Aren't you afraid that if you don't come back, you'll miss it when I do say something brilliant? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, I'll even say something wise. How about ...
    "When you say that you're never going to have anything to do with a person, are you certain you are doing a disservice to that person?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews