Friday, October 14, 2011

T.G.I.F. and The Knight Has Fallen.

I'm watching the Cardinals and the Brewers, and T. Plush -- or whatever his name is -- just hit into a double play.  You probably can't hear my roaring with laughter, but I assure you it's quite raucous, and it's echoing off the walls of my living room.  The Cardinals have a 5-1 lead.  They absolutely must win tonight because if they don't they'd have to win both games in Milwaukee.  That won't happen; it'll be hard enough to win one game in Milwaukee.

It's a great Friday.  My girl's home from college.  We celebrated her 20th birthday with homemade pepperoni pizza and birthday cake. We're going to pick up her birthday present tomorrow.

I have begun writing the definitive synopsis of my novel about my character Dean Knight.  My tentative title is The Knight Has Fallen, but that is very tentative.  The bits of the plot keep coming to me.  I have to be careful that I don't make it too complicated.  I also don't want to make it too melodramatic.  It's a tragic story but I don't want it to be a Perils of Pauline type of story.

Well, I want to turn my full attention back to the baseball game.

Crossbyte:
Laughter at the expense of others is cheap except for the toll it takes on your own soul.

Have I mentioned before that I despise bullying?  If not, I despise bullying.
                                                      www.teachingchildrenmanners.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews