Saturday, October 8, 2011

A shorter than normal post


I finished reading Next to Normal today though I haven't listened to all of the music yet.  I checked to see if the play were coming to St. Louis.  Seems it came last spring.  It is coming to Kansas City in the summer.  Next, I looked for a place where I could buy a DVD of the show.  No luck there, though I have found some clips on You Tube.  This is a play I would like to own.  I don't know if any of you might know where I can purchase a DVD of it, but if you do, let me know.  I am happy to buy a legal copy of it.

It isn't often that I want something this much, but I do want this.  I think it will be incredibly helpful for me to look at this play before I embark on my rewritten novel detailing the life of Dean Knight at Hollis Residential Care Facility for Children.  I hope it is good when I get it done.

The Cardinals are in the national league championship series.  It's all a midwest lcs.  Milwaukee, St. Louis, Texas, and Detroit.  I'm guessing that the disenfranchised east coast writers will be predicting that Texas will win it all.  I don't honestly know what the Cardinals will do.  I hope they kick Milwaukee all over the place.  I have respect for most of the team, but I do not like Nyger Morgan -- or whatever personality is playing the outfield at any given time.  If the Cardinals don't take the world series I hope the Tigers do.  Detroit can use something to cheer about.

I thought I would have the Rams to cheer this football season, but that isn't going to happen.
I don't have much else to say.

I would like to pass along a wonderful website to all of you.  It is

www.refdesk.com

It's a great site which is nothing but incredible links to all kinds of other places.  Check it out.  Until later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews