Friday, October 7, 2011

Some writing links for you


  I don't know how many of you do journals, but if you do, I've listed two websites that have journal prompts.  There are over 600 writing prompts on just these two pages. There should never be an excuse  that you don't have anything to write about in your journal.  Plus, you never know when a journal entry might lead you to a larger piece of fiction or nonfiction that you can sell.  In fact, I want to challenge you with one now.  Many thanks to the people who came up with these.


Briefly describe "A thoughtless act."


I don't know if I have shared this link, but if you are looking for writing markets, go to
www.fundsforwriters.com
and subscribe to their newsletter

The Cardinals and the Phillies tonight.  I'll be in front of the television watching the game.
That means I'm going to quit writing for the night, and I'll come back tomorrow some time.  Sorry, if this is a disappointing blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews