Monday, October 17, 2011

Whazzup!

I am recovering from a viral infection so I probably won't be incredibly entertaining tonight.  In fact,  I really don't know why I am writing at all except that I want to.
http://www.freelancewriting.com/
This is a good writing site out of many available online.  It really isn't necessary anymore to subscribe to a bunch of writing magazines because you can find almost anything you want online.  The joy of the Internet.

I am nervous about the World Series coming up.  Thrilled that the Cardinals are in it, but the Rangers look pretty awesome.  The Cardinals have been counted out time and time again, but they keep scrapping along.  To beat a Brewers' team 12-6 is amazing.  The Cardinals are hitting everything.  At times, it looks as if the Cardinals are hitting off a batting tee.  Rangers have a better starting staff and relief pitching than the Brewers, and they're a better hitting team.  It will be interesting to see what happens with them.

I did grades for my MAC classes.  The scores are not that great.  Too many absentees are hurting grades.  I can only hope it gets better.  Still, I can't babysit kids who are taking college classes.

I felt horrible today and did no good in the classroom.  The thing is, tomorrow is going to be no better I don't think because I am not prepared for it either.  I still don't feel good tonight, so I will not be ready for tomorrow.  I can barely stay awake much less do something constructive.

I am craving a big bowl of chili.
Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews