Monday, October 31, 2011

Some brief comments



So Steve Jobs' last words were Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.  What is that supposed to mean?  Another mystery.  Perhaps he was getting a glimpse into the afterlife and liked what he saw?  Just sayin'.

This morning, we got the news in St. Louis that Tony Larussa was retiring. I guess he decided that he liked the idea of going out on top.  I don't blame him.  One of the St. Louis writers compared it to the time Dick Vermeil retired after leading the Rams to a superbowl championship.  Of course, he unretired and coached again -- successfully, I might add.

I am wanting to get a new tablet computer.  I don't know if I want to go all out and get an Ipad or get something cheaper.  I'm interested in the new Amazon Kindle Fire, but I always have a bit of trepidation about buying something that's exclusive.  For instance, I'd like to download my rhapsody on the tablet.  Could I do that with Apple or Amazon.  If anyone has any words of wisdom, I would like to hear it.  I had a tablet, and there wasn't anything wrong with it, but it just couldn't do what I wanted it to do.  Plus, I didn't know how to use it very well.

I think I'm going to write a musical, a serious drama about mental illness.  I have even written the rough draft of the lyrics of my first song.  It's called "Demon Child."  I have a nephew who does music, so I'm thinking we will collaborate.  I think this might make for an interesting endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews