Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not very organized tonight.

http://educhoices.org/articles/Get_Published_-_50_Online_Writing_Websites_for_New_Writers.html

I thought I would pass this link along so my blog wouldn't be completely useless tonight. I feel a little lost because there's not a ball game on tonight.  I can't believe that baseball season is over, and we have only the Rams to watch on television, and then only on Sunday.  It would be nice if they pulled their season together and played well the rest of the year.

One thing I did last night was write the lyrics to a song that I might include in a play that I might write sometime soon.  The idea is just now beginning to brew within my mind.  I think I could write a play, but I don't know if I could write lyrics for a musical that would be worth a crap.  I write free verse poetry.  It doesn't scan well, and it may not be possible to set it to music.  It just depends on how well my writing partner comes through.  I'm going to attempt a short play, about an hour or so in length. I plan to do only four songs.  I have the titles already made up.  I could write them here, but they would give my readers such a skewed idea of what this play is about.

Okay, I know you're dying with curiosity.  The name of the song whose lyrics I wrote is "Demon Child."  Does that make you think I'm crazy?  Maybe it should ... I am.  Bahahahahaha!

Slap!  Sorry, lost touch with reality for just a second there.
Well, I guess I should probably sign off.  I have some papers to grade.

"The spawn of Satan twists your mind
I can see but they are blind.
You're a demon child ...
A demon child."
                        Lyrics by The Common Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews