Friday, November 11, 2011

Experiment

I am trying to type an update with an ipad2 keyboard, but I don't think I am doing a good job with it. I am slow with my typing, but I really love the iPad, and can get the kinds of apps I need to do a lot of my writing. It's a different experience, and I would really have to get used to it.
It's been an expensive day, over four hundred bucks to get my car fixed. Water pump went out. In Life there is always something coming along to take away a chunk of cash unexpectedly. The average person can never get ahead. We live from paycheck to paycheck. We are the common joes of the world.
We are watching Fringe tonight. It is a little weird, but I truly enjoy its novelty. I need to write tomorrow if I can get my sorry act together. Well, I have written enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews