Friday, November 18, 2011

Update

This will be short because I am trying to type it with my iPad keyboard. I love my iPad, but I have not quit gotten the hang of typing yet. So as soon as I am able I will get a bluetooth keyboard. Not much has happened today. I have been grading research papers, and mostly my students are getting the basics down. The content is less than stellar, but they are doing well on the MLA stuff.

I thought of a cool cross byte this morning. How does this sound? "The end of the road does not have to be the end of the journey. Brave men have always journeyed even before there were roads."

It looks like we will I've making a trip to Walmart tomorrow. There goes two or three hundred dollars. The bills keep going up, but not my salary. I am working three jobs, but I am always so busy I don't do any of them as well as I could. Alas, it will be my lot in life for at least a few more years. I really want to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews