Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's going to be a long season for Rams' fans.

It's five o'clock, and it seems as if it's been dark for hours. The Rams lost today again, and are now 2-9.  I honestly thought they would do well this year.  In fact, I thought they would win nine.  So much for my prognostication skills.  They are liable to wind up 2 and 14 this year.  The whole staff needs to be fired and about half their players let go.  Then, we start it all over again.  This time we need to get an actual coach with a proven track record.  The Rams have been so discouraging for the last 12, 13 years.  We still have Mizzou which looks to have a decent future.  Mizzou won yesterday.  Its quarterback has a bright future.  As a sophomore he is already playing well.  As far as Bradford is concerned, I have not quite made up my mind.  He has learned two offensive systems in two years, and he has no offensive line to protect him.  We will have to see how he does once he gets an offensive line that can keep him from getting knocked around all the time.  I hope he isn't another Ram draft choice that goes bust and winds up in the mists of obscurity, but instead becomes another Peyton Manning.

I go back to work tomorrow.  I'm not sure exactly what I'll do to slide back into the rhythm of things, but I will do the best that I can.  If I am not mistaken, I have duty.  That would be lovely. (My voice is dripping with sarcasm.)  I don't remember getting a letter stating that I do, but I seem to remember putting it on my calendar.

I need to go.  It's almost time to eat dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews