Friday, September 16, 2011

Sorry I ranted yesterday -- had to get it out of my system.

Okay, I apologize for my rant yesterday.  My page views back slid from 31 to 26.  I guess people listen to enough griping without hearing more from me.

I'll keep this light and airy.  Hmmm.  I don't know what to say.  Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, and I can't think of anything light and airy to say.  Perhaps, I am just tired and my brain isn't functioning quite as well as it should.  Perhaps I'm just trying to pump a well that has run dry.  Perhaps the mine(d) has played out and there are no more golden nuggets of wisdom to be found.  Perhaps ... Perhaps not.

The Cardinals are hanging tough against Philadelphia tonight.  I hope they beat the Phils at least three games.  Well, I think they'll have to win at least three of the four if they want to stay in contention.  There's what ... 14 games left.  I was surprised that the Cardinals resigned Carpenter for two years.  I'm glad.  I'd like to see him end his career in St. Louis.  I'd like to see Pujols end his career in St. Louis.  The thing is, even if they keep all of their players from this year, they apparently aren't good enough to win their division.  So do we pay 120 million dollars on an underachieving team for another year?  Cards just hit into a double play.  Sigh.

That's a sign for me to conclude and try to do something useful.  I'll be back tomorrow.  Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Never apologize for saying what you think is important to say, even if it is a "rant."

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews