Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another short but sweet one

My short but sweet entry has the most hits of any one that I have written.  It's almost bed time, so I'll keep this one short too.

Perhaps, I'll begin with a comment on the Cardinals.  WOW! 'Nuff said.

Phillies:  Hope they win.

About my writing: it sucks.

About the Rams: they suck too (at the moment).  They probably have more promise than my writing.

How do I feel: tired

What I want: Sleep.

Tomorrow:  Another night class, late afternoon, evening really.  comparison and contrast. research. joy.

Earlier: night class.  I bored myself.  Hate lecturing.  Felt disorganized.

Looking forward to: sleep.

Regretting; long day tomorrow.  would rather sleep.

Interesting words.  World's shortest, but deepest poem.

"Philosopher"
I?
Why?

Commercial:  Buy my book or my plays.
www.brookpub.com
http://www.buckscountypublishing.com/portal/BookStore/LancelotandtheTidesofTime.aspx

Crossbyte: Can't think of anything.  Wait, just did.
You can't always be smart; you can't always be kind; but you can always be you.

My idea of beauty:  when I think in a shallow fashion.
Real Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews