Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weekly wrapup

The Rams lost 27 to 0 today.  Steven Jackson went over 1,000 yards rushing for the year again.  We might accidentally get the first round pick.  Hopefully, we will trade it so that we can plug up three or four holes at one time.  It is a sad team.

Well, pitchers and catcher report for spring training in February.  If the Cardinals are not crippled by injuries, they should be good this year.  Good enough to win the division I think.

One week of my Christmas vacation has gone.  I have done absolutely NO school work the first week, so I am guessing I will do it the second week.  Well, there is no guessing to it.  I have to get it done and finalize my grades.  Sigh.

We spent a few hours at my sister's house today.  It was nice.  Claire and Max were there, and Christmas is about the kids I think.

I read an interesting post.  Some people don't think much about the fact that Jesus was Jewish.  He would have celebrated Hanukkah.

I have written 14 pages of my screenplay.  The title is going to be Fall of Knight.  How does this sound for a logline:  A mentally ill teenager must solve the riddle of his twin sister's disappearance even if it means proving that he, himself, is responsible for it. I am working slowly on it and reading Snyder's Save the Cat Book at the same time.  Ironically I am trying to type this with a fat cat lying in my lap.  Snyder's book explains a practical approach to organizing a screenplay.

I'm doing okay this evening moodwise.  I'm stuffed to the point of being quite uncomfortable, and I have a toothache.

Hopefully, tonight and tomorrow will be wonderful, and then next week, I can get back to my school work and do more on my screenplay.  I have nothing much going on now, so I'm going to sign off.

See, I told you there was a fat cat in my lap.
Happy Holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews