Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just a few words.


 
I am a happy Cardinals Fan today because the team signed Carlos Beltran.  He's no Pujols, but he is going to go some ways in replacing El Hombre.  I'll  miss Pujols, and his departure still stings, but I should keep in mind that in the end it is all about the money.  I would have to say though that it doesn't have to be that way.  I  had a new job offer a few years ago which would have given me several thousand dollars raise.  However, I felt loyalty to my present workplace and I chose to remain.  I believe we get guidance if we seek it, and the new job offer did not somehow feel right.  On the other hand, there's a place I would really love to work, and I knew that if I got a job there I would get a pay cut.  Still, I would take it if the opportunity arose.  If it is meant to be, and I'm beginning to think it isn't, it will be.  If not, then I can retire from where I am somewhere in the future and leave believing that I have done a good job.  I don't have much else to say.  Good night, one and all.  May you have a Merry Christmas if you believe in Christmas.  If you do not celebrate Christmas, then have a happy holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews