Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things

I am trying to get myself back into my regular routine before school starts up again and my life crashes around me again.  I feel much stronger today and was able to get out and around.  I even went to Walmart.  That's surely a sign I am almost well, correct?  While there, I saw four people that I knew and so I talked to them for a while.  I love seeing former students and finding out how they are doing.  I also graded several papers today and am going to go back at it shortly after the news for a couple more hours.  I need to get it done before school starts again.  I am actually a day behind because I was originally going to start on the day that I was sick.  I don't have much else to say tonight.  I think I need to start keeping these shorter than I do.  I did think of something halfway wise.

An interesting question is, "How many people are blind simply because they refuse to see anything outside their own narrow vision?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews