Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Don't you just love technology?


 
I don't know if this will work or not, but apparently, I can send an email to update my blog.  Isn't that amazing?  Well, I am trying it to see if it will work.  Of course, I don't know for sure when I would ever use this particular option.  I mean, if you have email, why not go just to your site and post on it.  The only place I could see it coming in handy is in the event that you are on a server that blocks blogs.  For instance, my school blocks all blogging sites.  Of course, the likelihood of my using time at school to do this is slim to none anyway.

This blog is about technology.  I have discovered a wonderful app on my Ipad although I have just started using it.  It's called Editions by aol, and what it does basically, is set up your own custom news magazine which gets delivered to you Ipad every morning at 8 a.m.  It's like having your own morning paper for which you get to be the editor.

I am also pleased to know that CELTX has an IPad app too.  I don't have my keyboard yet, but when I get it, I want to try this one.  It won't do me much good until I get a faster keyboard.  I am drawn to writing screenplays though I know that my odds of ever selling one are nil at worst or next to nil at best.  It would be nice, but I can't even write a novel that anyone wants.  I don't know, but I think I need an entirely new approach to writing.  What I have done has not been successful for me.

I did finish an article today for which I should be paid some nice money, and I got another article idea from the people who do the ACT test.  It's about a snail who surfs on the ocean.  It manages to lay a film of eggs that resembles bubble wrap and is about as strong and the snail floats along on it.  If I'm not mistaken, they hang on it upside down, but I have to do some more research on that.

Well, this experiment needs to come to an end.  I hope it works.

So far, I have not done any resolutions.  I always evaluate my life this time of year and think about things I need to change.  Something has to change because I feel as if I am spinning my wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews