Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Evening.

Tonight, here is Southeast Missouri.  It's supposed to get down into the teens.  This Friday, it is supposed to be up to near 60 degrees again.  Sigh.  It is no wonder that I have sinus infections and the flu.  I can't get used to the weather because it is always changing.

One of my New Year's "I would Like to's" is to be better organized and not waste so much time doing things that have no importance.  I'm not talking about giving up all worthless little pleasures.  I'm talking about doing things like not spending as much time writing blogs or updating Facebook statuses.

This has become a necessity because school has started up again and all of my classes with the exception of one are new.  I need to stay on top of the situation.  Fortunately, my night classes do not start until next week.  I have a bit of a reprieve, but it will get crazy soon and stay crazy for the rest of the year.  Two night classes are almost too much during the course of the school year.  It would be better if they were not composition classes, but since we need the money, I will make adjustments -- somehow.

So, you might not be hearing from me as often, but maybe, I will write something more interesting each time.  That will not be the case tonight.  This is a transition blog only.

I will write again later, but for now, I have to record some grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews