Thursday, January 12, 2012

Colder than a ...



I didn't think I'd write again tonight but here goes.  It has gotten so cold today and it's supposed to be really cold tonight also with huge wind gusts.  We brought the dogs in so they wouldn't get so cold.

I took advantage of my day off by writing on screenplay.  I have completed 25 and a half pages.  I'm about to hit the first major turning point, the disappearance of the main character's sister.

I bought this cassette to mp3 converter that I have been messing with for two days now.  I just can't get it to work.  It records the cassette music into the program just fine, but when I try to export it as an mp3, I can't get it to work.  I just get silence.  I downloaded the SMART file I needed to convert them, but something is not right.  The instructions say it will ask for this file, but so far it hasn't asked me for it.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm about the throw the **** thing out the window and burn all of my cassettes.  I am not very technologically savvy, but as far as I can tell I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing.

My school and several other schools in my area are not having school tomorrow either, so that means I get an unexpected four day weekend.  I need to do some stuff with my daughter tomorrow.  We are going to check out the place where she plans to have her wedding reception.  I'm not too thrilled about this wedding stuff, but I think my daughter is.

I'm not going to say anything funny, wise, or controversial tonight.

The Rams are still  looking for a coach and general manager.  I hope Kroenke can do something to turn the team around.  He'll get it turned around and then move it back to Los Angeles.  He'll fly the coup just like Pujols did.  It's all about the stadium with Kroenke.  The Edward Jones Dome is not in the top tier of stadiums and since it's not, Kroenke can move the team as soon as the lease is up.

Things are tough in a mid market city unless you happen to be the redbirds who draw three million every year almost.  If the Rams could put a winner together, the team would be supported. It has had wide support in the past despite many years of abysmal failure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews