Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eureka

Subject of my master's thesis.  Killed in a tragic car accident in 1980, I believe.


Through trial and error much more than intelligence, I solved one of my technology problems. I finally figured out some of the nuances of the cassette tape to mp3 converter. First, I discovered it would not record if you plugged headphones into the device itself. It is like turning off the amplifier. Then, also by accident, I discovered the mp3's made on the computer will not play on my computer as long as I have the device plugged into my computer. That is a relief because I thought I should be smart enough to figure it out. Now, I will have lots of fun spending countless hours converting my tapes to mp3's. It will be worth it because I have some good stuff.

 I have spent some time this evening planning some more of my screenplay. I have thought of an interesting twist to the story, but I don't won't it to be too much for people. It will work as a thriller/psychological horror story. It has come quite a way from the original young adult novel I started with.f The Broncos are struggling at the moment. I don't know if Tim Tebow has another miracle in him. I did not watch the49er game, but it must have been incredibly exciting.

 I'm listening to Garth Brooks. A while ago it was Harry Chapin whom I have not listened to since I did my master's thesis on him and got completely burned out on him. He still sound great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews