Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Brief Update

My night classes start tonight.  I teach Comp II tonight and Comp I tomorrow night.  So much for my days of ease and nights of bliss.  I look forward to the day when I don't have to do this anymore.  Teaching all day every day and two nights besides is exhausting mentally and physically.

I did find some time to work on my screenplay today and finished two or three pages.  I'm not sure exactly because I use an iPad app, and I haven't transferred it to my regular computer yet.  I know that I will have to do some major revisions because I'm too talky.  That's a sure way to kill a film. I wish one of my multiple intelligences was visual/spatial so that I could visualize my film as I wrote.

I wonder what my students will be like.  I know three of them, and I really like them.  The others I don't know at all.  I hope I get a good group though.  Night classes are long, and they are even longer when your class isn't cooperative.  I like a class that will engage in discussion.  We will see what happens.

Well, I don't have much else to say.  That's probably a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews