Thursday, March 1, 2012

Post its

Rode my bike for half an hour, burned 140 calories, did about six and a half miles -- this after my class that went from 4 to 7.

While I was riding, I watched American Idol.  I've not really watched it much this year.  The top 13 are okay.  A few are weak.  I like Erica Van Pelt -- her deep voice is sexy.  The fact that she also did a Heart song also endears her to me.  I don't think she'll win it; right now, I don't think I could say who would have the best chance.  You never know about the fickle American public.  There was a teeny bopper kid that did not make it through.  He was the kind of kid that a lot of the young girls would vote for.  He is a good singer, but he isn't a star.

Not much else going on with me tonight.  I guess I'll write another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews