Friday, March 2, 2012

Stickies

Pop-up camper: important for the first scene in my screenplay


Stickies and postits in case you don't understand are my blog entries that I write when I just have several things on my mind I'm thinking about and I'm not ranting on any one particular item.  They are in the form of little notes like Post its or Stickies.

The Rams new defensive coordinator is being investigated for giving bonuses to players who hurt other players while he worked with the Saints.  So much for the four pillars we had under the previous regime.  I want our team to play good and hard, not cheap.

I rode my bicycle 6.75 miles this evening.  I spent a half hour on it while I was watching my recording of the American Idol girls from the other night.  I don't remember exactly how many calories it said I burned, but it was somewhere around 140.  I am in the biggest loser contest at the school, and when I weighed this morning, I was down 3 and a half pounds from last week.  The exercise helps, I know, but last week I truly overindulged and gained a few pounds, so technically I'm back where I started this week.

I wrote a few pages on my screenplay today.  I entered the first fifteen pages in a screenplay contest. Though it won nothing, part of the consolation was that you got honest feedback on your work.  My feedback set off a few epiphanies and I have begun rewriting with renewed zest.  I needed that because I was at a dead end.

The ACT people accepted another one of my articles, so I'm good there too.

We're having a birthday party for my great nephew tomorrow that should be fun.  He's on the verge of walking now.  It will only be a matter of time.

I'm getting sleepy, so I should just go ahead and post this.  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews