Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am still here.

I have not posted for a while so I thought I should briefly check in to let anyone who reads my blog that I am not giving up "the common joe" but that I have just been really busy with a lot of things. The faster I go the less I travel. My tires are spinning in the mire. But, oh boy, when they catch, I will tear out of there. I am doing too much. I know there would be those that disagree, but I am constantly doing something I have to do and very rarely doing what I would like to do. I know; we all face the same things, so I will not say anything else. Today is my mom's birthday. She would have been 77. She was just too young at heart to have to die. It's just not fair. So, as you might guess, today was not a good day for me. I am sure that the rest of my family felt the same way. Well, that's enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews