Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grass is Greener

So much so that I had to cut it today.  My wife wanted to do some yard work, which we needed to do.  After spending quite a while picking up branches, I put a little gas in my lawn mower and tried to start it.  Well, since it started right up, I felt like I couldn't waste the precious commodity gas has become, so I started cutting the grass.  Two hours later -- because apparently my mower gets much better gas mileage than I thought -- I finished up.  I'm glad to get that first mowing finished, but I am definitely feeling it.  Our yard is so rough the first time I cut it.  It wipes me out to get it done.

I am watching the Harry Potter movie marathon today.  I had forgotten a lot of the story, and I had also forgotten about how "magical" they really are.  The stories are so good.  I am also watching one of my favorite T.V. Shows called Once Upon a Time.  I love it.

I'm having trouble focusing right now, so I am just going to sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews