Friday, August 19, 2011

Only in Arcadia

Only in Arcadia...  Yesterday, I was driving home from work, and I nearly had a head-on collision -- with a guy on a riding lawnmower.  He was cruising down the road when something caught his eye.  As he was looking at whatever it was, his mower started coming into my lane.  I had to honk my horn to get his attention.  I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that if a Camry and a lawnmower collided, the lawnmower would get the worst of the situation.

Tomorrow, we are taking my daughter back to college. I'm not too happy about that.  Next summer she's getting married, so today is one of our last summer vacation days ever.  At the moment, we're watching Batman -- Heath Ledger is so creepy in this film.  Earlier, we took her to Applebee's for dinner.  I had their stuffed meatballs, Alfredo dinner.  It was good.

I'm getting used to the new school year though I am incredibly tired today.  I like my classes.  They have personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews