Friday, August 26, 2011

Some Gripes

I was going to gripe, but I think I got a divine message to just suck it up and not complain.  I was typing on my blog, and I somehow managed to erase the entire thing.  To sum, I'll just say that I get tired of news networks reporting and editorializing the news when they broadcast.  It used to be that newscasters were professionals who didn't throw in their pithy little comments.  They reported the news, and the newscast ended with, "And that's the way it is."  If there was an editorial, it was clearly marked as such.

I'm sitting here trying to watch the football game, but they are having technical difficulties, and it's no longer on.  It's a shame.  The Rams are running over the Chiefs.  I could watch the baseball game, but lately, I have been so disappointed in the Cardinals that I would rather watch a screen that has the Rams' and Chiefs' logos on it and the words Technical Difficulties on it rather than the Cardinals.  I need to be writing anyway.  I have fallen so far out of the dream world of my novel that I was ensconsced in that it is going to take a while to get back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews