Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bummer, mostly

Bummer of a day for the most part. We took Megan back to college today.  It isn't far away, but she isn't here, and that makes all the difference.  She's getting married in May, so we really don't have anymore summer time together.  Taking her back to school isn't so bad.  I know she likes school and she's rooming with a good friend.  It's just that she's grown up, and I wonder if we did a good enough job with her, or will she be one of those people who talk about how horrible her parents were?

I am also tired from the school week -- just three days.  A full week and two night classes this week.  I'll be exhausted next weekend.

The only good thing that happened today was that my novel, Lancelot and The Tides of Time, has become available for preordering.  I hope it sells well.  We have Megan's college and her wedding to pay for.  Anyway, once again, here's the link.

http://www.buckscountypublishing.com/portal/BookStore/LancelotandtheTidesofTime.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews