Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday?

I  know a lot of people might blog about the Superbowl, and so am I though I'm not going to talk too much about it.  I must say that my overall feeling about the game was "meh".  It was close, but boring.  Perhaps it was just me, but I didn't get excited about  it at all.  Even the commercials did not excite me much.  I liked "The Voice" commercial, the Lexus vampire commercial, the e-commerce baby commercial, and the one with the sandman.  I think it was for a Lexus too.  That's odd though, isn't it?  I liked the commercial but I'm not sure what it was advertising.  How effective is that for 3.5 million dollars.  The commercial about the dog named Come Here was also pretty good, and the first Doritos commercial too -- the one with the cat.  The halftime show was interesting but not spectacular.  Madonna is pretty spry for being 53 years old.  I forget that she is my age.  I certainly am unable to do what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews