Friday, February 10, 2012

Lousy end to a lousy week


 It's cold and wet in Southeast Missouri.  I awoke to a hard snow with some accumulation, but none on the roads so we had school.  Mixed in with that snow have been rain and sleet and steadily dropping temperatures.  It is to be near 15 tonight and perhaps even lower tomorrow with wind chills in the single digits.  I despise weather like this.  I want sunshine and 70 degrees.
 
The only good thing about today is that it's Friday although the weekend isn't going to mean too much to me because I have so much school work and other stuff today.  The only fun things I'm doing this weekend are playing trivia tomorrow night and taking my wife out to our favorite Italian place for Valentine's day.  It's a couple of days early, but we do what we can when we can.
 
I've written a few more pages to my screenplay, but it isn't flowing well.  I'm struggling with it.  There's a transitional scene that isn't coming together for me.  I won't give up in frustration though it is tempting.  I should go ahead and try to get some brainstorming finished.
 
I'm glad the week is done.  I need about 12 hours of sleep.  That's all until another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews