Tuesday, January 2, 2018

updates

27 days left to nominate my book. Please click.

I have reached about 1,100 people in my scout publishing contract campaign. It sounds like a lot for just three days, but I'm not sure if it is or not.

If you haven't nominated my book yet, I would ask you to please click on the link above. Just read the information and the excerpt.  It won't take long, and if you like what you read, please click nominate me. If you don't like it, I understand.

The book, by the way, is a young adult fantasy.  It's kind of dystopian fantasy, and the premise is that in the future, stories and literature are outlawed because they take away from the efficiency of technology.  I want it to be a series if I can.  If this first book gets published, then I might be able to publish several more.

Thank you.

How many of you have done resolutions? I resolved not to waste so much time on the Internet, and I'm going to try planning out every day this year to see if I can be more efficient. In a few minutes I need to start doing lesson plans.  My spring semester starts two weeks from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews