Friday, January 12, 2018

Self promotion ... Again


https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2K2POB0126BYN BOOK CAMPAIGN



I know ... self-promotion is disgusting, but I am lowering myself once again to do it. My book campaign has 15 more days.

In short, Tongue Tied is a YA fantasy set in a near-future world where storytelling is against the law and those who disobey the law face serious consequences.  However, there is an alternative world where stories are not only alive but thriving. In fact, stories can mean the difference between life and death.

Here's the way the campaign works. If you click on the link about, it will take you to the campaign page for my book. There you will see the title, a one-sentence blurb, and a very brief summary.  You can also read an excerpt from the book. If you like what you read, then you can nominate my book which means basically that it will be considered for publication with an advance and high royalties. 

Amazon Scout makes the final decision on what gets published.  If my book is one of the lucky ones, anyone who nominated it will get a free ebook copy of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews