Sunday, December 31, 2017

I could use your help please.

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2K2POB0126BYN
 
Tongue Tied is doing well. It has spent 28 hours on the hot and trending list, and now I have close to 800 page views. I'll keep everyone posted. I thought it would start strong, but my hope is that it continues to do well.  Wish me luck everyone.

I would like to have some strong writing look this year, and this may be a break for me.
 
Sometime today, I have to do three main things.  Every month I write a letter to myself reflecting on the past month and looking forward to the next month.  Today's letter will look back and 2017 (which was not a good year) and look forward to 2018. If you have never done this, I encourage you to. It puts perspective on your life. The second thing I want to do is work on a couple novel ideas.  The third thing I want to do is read.  Writers have to read, or else they are not going to get better.
 
I wish everyone a Happy New Year.  If you have not read about my novel campaign, take a moment to check the above link.  It won't take more than a minute or two, and it might do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews