Sunday, May 23, 2021

I Am Actually an Introvert, but ...

 I am an introverted person and an introverted writer. I don't like to brag about my work because I hope that the writing speaks for itself.  I have a different mindset tonight. The sequel to my novel Drowning is coming out this week. Drowning was the best thing I've ever done ... until this book, Drifting came along. The story isn't what I'd call pretty. It is a young adult contemporary novel that covers the dark parts of being an adolescent. It covers bullying, mental illness, dysfunctional families, and some other things. However, the whole point of the series is that if people have good support systems they can survive and thrive. People also need to know that help is available.  I wrote from personal experience in these novels. I, myself am bipolar, and I experienced a lot of bullying when I was growing up. If not for family, friends, students, and doctors I would most likely not be alive today.  So one of the things I've chosen to do with my life is to tell people that they are not alone.  And you're not. Help is available even if you do not have family and friends to support you. Please don't try to go it alone.

I'm not going to beg you to buy my book, but I am going to invite you to join me on my virtual book tour. Click on this link to get further information:

https://bibliomanaicaza.wordpress.com/2021/05/23/book-blast-giveaway-drifting-by-steven-m-cross/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews