Monday, April 2, 2018

Another Day

It rained yesterday. It's gray and cold today, and, guess what, it looks as if it will rain again. It was also in the 30's this morning. We did have a couple really good days, and I desperately needed them. I know the world is full of gray areas, but I don't want all of my days to be gray.

I finished a book yesterday. Stephen King's Dark Stars, No Moon. The title says it all. The collection of four novellas and one short story was very dark, but not completely. I like King's novellas because I believe he gets too wordy in his novels. Now, I recommend the book, but let me warn you, this is even darker than the other stuff he writes. Don't expect any laughs.

The Cardinals won their first game of the year yesterday. Ozuna got three hits and two RBIs. DeJong hit two home runs. Weaver did okay, but a rookie, Jordan Hicks, looked very impressive. I don't think they will be much better than a 500 team this year, but I could be wrong.

Easter services at our church were fantastic yesterday. We have an amazing pastor who always seems to be speaking directly to me, and our music program is great. I am going to try joining the choir, but if I find that I just don't measure up, I will go back to the pews and just enjoy them.

My Kindle Scout program ends today. I checked on it yesterday and discovered that it was on the Hot and Trending list.  That's a good sign, but it is also fairly typical of the way Kindle Scout usually goes. I'll give you the link one last time.
Last day, Drowning, Kindle Scout campaign.

I want to write more consistently in this blog, but frankly, I don't know what to write. I'm not really an expert on anything. I know a little about a lot of things, but not enough about much of anything to write interestingly enough to get hundreds of followers.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews