Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Ch - Ch - changes

I've made some changes. Or at least I will soon, once I do some meditations on a book I've been reading. I'll get to that a little later.
I've changed my marketing techniques for my Walt Michaels is a Weenie Book. Right now it's on sale for 99 cents and will be for a couple days. I'm doing what is called a countdown sale.  In close to three days, the price will go up to 1.99, and in another three days it will go up to the original price. 
I don't know if I should have done this or not, but I took the chance. I sent a Facebook message to about 50 of my friends. I didn't ask them to buy my book, but I did want to tell them that is was on sale for 99 cents. I told them that if they did buy it or if they just wanted to, I would appreciate it if they passed the word about it. I'm never going to make my royalties threshold if things don't change soon.
I hope that by the first week or two of December, I will also have Deliver Us from Evil self-published. I have about 100 pages of that to look overs. As I'm reading it, I'm thinking how atrocious my dialogue is.  I have really been slicing it up and trying to add some more interesting stuff.
I have been reading a book by Linda Seeger called Spiritual Steps on the Road to Success, and it has really made me think about what's left of my life, where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going.  Linda is an expert script consultant who also happens to be a strong Christian. She leans to the left like me, and when I read her stuff, she speaks to me on a deep spiritual level.
This is one of those books I will have to return to time and time again as it has caused me to think I need to change my whole way of doing things.  Well, that's about it from me. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews