Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Asking for opinions, also a new link to my book.

Try me: Walt Michaels is a Weenie


I think the link to purchase my book has changed. Any way, you can get to it through the above link. I have been thinking about doing some more self publishing, and I'd hoped to get a little feedback from people who know me.

The stuff I write does not fit neatly into any one category so that is one reason why I have lately considered turning to self publishing some of the weirder things I have written. I once published a book called Dark Woods, which is basically a faith-based horror story.  I know; sounds like an oxymoron. I also wrote a screenplay for it which was almost -- when I say almost, I mean came down to where we were negotiating price -- produced. I had a director and everything, but the man was from Canada and he felt like he was being called into another ministry.  This has been the story of my life.

If you have ever read anything by Frank Peretti, you would get a clue as to what Dark Woods would resemble. In the story, a teenager uses his own faith and the support of a very strong Christian girl to defeat a group of Satanists. My question is do you think there is a market out there somewhere for YA horror novels with a Christian slant?

I would appreciate any feedback you cared to give me. Email me at thecrosses@hotmail.com or message me on facebook or twitter.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews