Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Walt Michaels is a Weenie



A few years ago, I wrote a really funny middle grade novel book called Walt Michaels is a Weenie. It got some good reviews for a little while, but when the contract ran out, I got the rights to the book back. I am experimenting with self publishing some of the books I have previously published to see if anything comes of it. I'm inviting all who read this to read a free preview of the novel, and if you life what you've read to order it. It's pretty inexpensive, and I know it will make you laugh.  Have I ever lied to you before?

If you like Sandlot or Diary of a Wimpy Kid, you'll like Walt Michaels is a Weenie.

https://www.amazon.com/Walt-Michaels-Weenie-Steven-Cross-ebook/dp/B01MQ0CMPF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477433873&sr=8-1&keywords=walt+michaels+is+a+weenie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews