Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Bum


I love being a snow bum.  I could be a snow bum all week and not be too upset.
As a snow bum I can

  • waste hours on social media sites
  • read books
  • eat junk until I am ready to burst
  • sleep late
  • write
  • revise the crap I am writing
  • watch movies
  • sit around worrying about whether or not I will have school the next day
  • go outside and measure the number of inches of snow we have (I'd say 6)
  • use old snapshots from previous snows and pretend like they are from this year.
  • not go outside and take snapshots of snow if I don't want to get out in the cold.
  • make up all kinds of cross bytes on twitter
  • get caught up on my blogging
  • work on publicizing my writing
  • try to establish writing contacts
So far, I have managed to do mostly the first bullet on the bullet list.  That's okay.  I'm being a snow bum, and bulleted lists have no meaning.

I might mosey onto my dropbox app, pull up that screenplay I'm working on, and write on it.  Or, I might not.

I ordered a Apple 4 iphone to use until I'm eligible to upgrade when my contract comes do.  That will be fun once it gets here. I got a movie I ordered.  Speak, the movie version of the book.  I can watch that ... or not.  My literature class has read it, and I told them we could watch the film.  The cover says it was a selection of the Sundance Awards.  I'm not sure what it was selected for.

Well, I need to move onto my next snow bum need to item.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews